Dr. Amanda Kamali, CDPH
- Current Statistics for COVID-19 in California:
- 5,763 positive cases; and
- 135 deaths.
- Ages of all confirmed positive cases:
- Age 0-17: 65 cases;
- Age 18-49: 2,973 cases;
- Age 50-64: 1,447 cases;
- Age 65 and older: 1,252 cases; and
- Unknown: 26 cases.
- As these numbers reflect, cases are most common among those age 18-49;
- Intensive care unit (ICU) hospitalizations most common among those age 50-64; and
- Death is most common among those age 65 and older.
- Gender of all confirmed
- Female: 2,581 cases;
- Male: 3,083 cases;
- Non-binary: 0 cases;
- Unknown: 99 cases; and
- This information can be found here, and is being updated daily.